Island Path Panama offers the very best in comfort, location and flexible pricing. We combine the comfort and cost benefits of a fully furnished self-catered vacation home with on-site charter services. It's simple, you pay for what you want, when you want it.
The Island Path Panama Rainforest Home ____________________________
Please see our Cabanas page for a description of the home and our location. Here is what you get:
- The Island Path Panama Rainforest Home, featuring:
- 2 Bedrooms with A/C that sleep two each (four people maximum for the home)
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- Fully applianced kitchen (you provide your own meals)
- Living room / dining room with stunning views
- Rainforest Decks and views
- Private, Private, Private!!!
- Transportation into Town every morning and evening
- Airport pickup and drop off
- On-Site Charter Services are available
$750.00 per week (seven days / six nights). There is NO CHARGE for the monkeys, parrots and amazing tropical views.
Bonus!!! If surfers want to surf the Isla Colon breaks, which are less than a mile away, morning rides to the surf breaks is NO CHARGE. Also, there is a taxi stand at the bottom of the hill at Yegrega - The Y. Getting
around is fast and easy from Island Path Panama.
Surfing Tours ____________________________________________________
You can hire our boat and guide for the day to go to secret spots and islands where you'll surf alone. We go to a lot of places the local water taxis don't. Here is what you can expect:
- We never take more than four surfers at a time
- Includes the boat and guide
Spear Fishing Tours ______________________________________________
The surfers pay for the gas at the local gas station and $75 per day for the guide.
We go to reefs the others don't go to and you'll see big fish, and a large variety. You'll have the opportunity to hunt the fish of your dreams. This is an Island Path Panama specialty.
Spear fishing includes:
- spear guns, fins and masks
- boat, gas, guide, snacks and water for the day.
- Maximum is two people (safty first!)
$200 per day and you keep the fish you spear. Dinner is a GUARANTEE!
Sightseeing Tours _______________________________________________
There are simply too many options to list. Basically, we can take you anywhere for personalized sightseeing and chances are, we can take you places where the others don't go.
You pay for the gas at the local gas station and $75 per day for the guide.
We suggest booking reservations no less than twelve weeks before you travel. To make reservations:
- Contact us at Info@IslandPathPanama.com and tell us your preferred dates and packages
- We will get back to you fast to confirm your trip
- If we have availability, a 50% deposit to confirm and hold your dates is required. Island Path Panama has multiple deposit options and we will tell you which option you are required to use
- The final payment must be made One Week BEFORE your arrival in Bocas. Island Path Panama will email you with the correct amount
Your deposit may be refunded provided you cancel your reservation at least 45 days prior to your check-in date. If you cancel within 45 days of your reservation, your deposit is non-refundable.
All prices are subject to Panama's 7% tourist tax and a 3% processing fee.
For further information, please contact us at Info@islandpathpanama.com